Nova Minerals Report Key Points
- Maiden 2.5Moz Inferred JORC Resource achieved in Sept 2019
- Resource size 181m tonnes @0.43g/t Au at 0.18g/t cut-off
- Korbel is a near-surface, large scale and low strip IRGS deposit
- Blocks A & B are open at depth and along strike
- Resources drilling program underway in early 2020
- Expect resource upgrade to double current resource base
- Follow up drilling on RPM target – 102m @1.04g/t Au
- Estelle tenement area extended by 85% to 220km2
- Tenements have 15 known gold prospects so far
- Estelle value could exceed $0.20/NVA share
- Download Full Nova Minerals Research Report here
Nova Minerals (NVA) has the Estelle Gold Camp in the premier Tintina Gold Belt that hosts >220Moz in mostly bulk tonnage but high margin deposits.
Estelle has established a 2.5Moz JORC resource on Korbel Blocks A&B and the 2020 program is targeting a further 2-5Moz from here and in Targets C&D.
Officer Hill Gold Project with Newmont showing encouraging results chasing Callie-style mineralisation in the Tanami Region gold system.
NVA is fortunate in having a number of existing new or project mines in the Tintina Gold Belt for comparison so indications on capital and operating costs are current or recent.
Call me to participate.
Barry Dawes BSc F AusIMM MSAFAA
Martin Place Securities
+61 2 9222 9111
Disclaimer: This commissioned report has been written by Martin Place Securities Pty Ltd. Data has been sourced from available public information and reflects the author’s own assessments.