Exposure to exciting Victorian and Pilbara gold exploration
Kalamazoo (KZR) is a very interesting company with an impressive track record since listing less than four years ago. It has built an asset base and astutely secured funding that has placed the company in a strong position to confidently carry out its programmes over the next few years.
The company has its focus on two key areas, Victoria and the Pilbara, that are likely to be amongst the most important and exciting exploration centres in Australia for the next five years.
- Exposure to the Victoria Gold Renaissance
- 100% owned tenements covering three goldfields and 476km2
- Exposure to Pilbara gold developments
- Four projects covering 600km2
Victorian Gold Renaissance Growth Assets
- Castlemaine gold project – 5.6moz historic production 310km2
- South Muckleford Gold Project – 2.1moz Historic Goldfield 161km2
- Tarnagulla Central Gold Project – 0.7moz Historic Goldfield 5km2
Pilbara Gold Potential Recognition Growth Assets
- Ashburton Gold Project – 1.6moz resource 217km2
- The Sisters Gold Project – 136km2
- DOM’s Gold Project – 217km2
- Marble Bar Gold Project – 48km2
Call me to discuss:
+61 2 9222 9111
Kalamazoo Resources – Gold Exploration
In Victoria, KZR has accumulated 100% ownership of three historic goldfields in the important 60moz Bendigo Zone that have a combined past production of over 8moz.
In the Pilbara, KZR’s projects include the recent Ashburton 1.6moz resource acquisition and those in the vicinity of DEG’s exciting Mallina Gold Project.
KZR’s impressive growth has been through strategic asset accumulation and its future is developing them.
The potential of KZR’s tenements and its corporate character have been recognised by Quinton Hennigh, President of Novo Resources and adviser to Kirkland Lake on Fosterville and also KL.TSX Chairman Eric Sprott with respective shareholdings in KZR.
Call me to participate.
BSc F AusIMM MSAFAA
Martin Place Securities
+61 2 9222 9111
19 July 2020