- More than 2,000 km2 of highly prospective tenements focused on copper, gold and uranium in Queensland, Australia.
- The projects are located in areas with established mining history with some projects close to previous or current operating mines.
- Extensive exploration land position with potential for discovery of new deposits from known targets.
- Farm-in agreement with Australian wholly owned subsidiary Newmont Exploration Pty Ltd of Newmont Inc and partner Sipa Gold Limited to fund exploration at one of our key projects.
Chinese Mining Industry Company Partnership
- $2.3 million cornerstone investment by China Yunnan Copper (Australia) Investment & Development Co. Ltd a subsidiary of Yunnan Copper Industry (Group) Co Ltd which is China’s third largest copper producer and it’s largest silver and bismuth producer.
- Yunnan Copper Industry (Group) Co Ltd’s Chairmen and two other Chinese representatives appointed to the China Yunnan Copper Australia Limited board.
- Access to technical expertise, new projects, project funding and competitive off-take agreements from Yunnan Copper Industry (Group) Co Ltd.
The Offer is fully underwritten by Martin Place Securities Pty Ltd.