Key highlights of an investment in AnaeCo include;
- Core Intellectual Property is proprietary and patent protected.
- A 10 year alliance has been formed with Perpetual, a blue chip financial institution in the role of infrastructure investor.
- Technology was developed and tested in pilot plant stage for 7 years.
- Technology development phase included collaborative involvement from Australian universities and government backed research centre.
- The DiCOM® Bioconversion process integrates anaerobic digestion and aerobic composting inside a single vessel
- The DiCOM® System is environmentally friendly, as it;
- Enables production of renewable energy,
- Enables carbon dioxide offset,
- Produces a organic fertiliser, and
- Consumes low amounts of water.
- The DiCOM® System enables AnaeCo to earn revenue from multiple streams;
- Waste processing gate fees,
- Sale of recyclables,
- Renewable energy,
- Organic fertiliser produced as an end product,
- License fees and royalty fees from technology licensing, and
- Potential sale of environmental credits.
Offer of Shares
By Prospectus, the Company offers for subscription up to 12,000,000 Shares at 25 cents each to raise up to $3,000,000.
The Directors reserve the right to accept oversubscriptions up to a maximum of 12,000,000 shares which would raise an additional $3,000,000.
The Shares offered under Prospectus will rank equally with the existing Shares on issue.
UNDERWRITER – MARTIN PLACE SECURITES PTY LIMITED